Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meal Plans For Kids

Being a first time mom, I'm not very creative when it comes to meal time for my family. Growing up, my mom would always try to get me in the kitchen to teach me cooking basics but having no interest has led me to the dilemma I am in today. Now that I have a fiance, son, and another son on the way, it's time to get creative and make some healthy meals that will keep my son interested and my fiance begging for more! I've been doing some research on meal plans since I need a little kick start. I found Meal Planning Mommies a good place to start. Quite a few of their recipes are homemade with healthy ingredients. I'm really excited to start making meal plans every week for my family. If anyone has any other websites that you think are healthy and easy to use please shoot me an email!

1 comments:

Ethiopianmomma said...

Thanks for telling your readers about us! We look forward to posting recipes and meal plans that help you out and encourage you. Blessings!

The Meal Planning Mommies

Post a Comment